Analyze IQ Lab enables the fast and accurate interrogation of all types of spectroscopic data, with an intuitive & easy-to-use interface that increases productivity and reduces risk of errors.
Analyze IQ Lab provides rapid and accurate analysis methods to turn your complex spectroscopy data into decisions, using both well-established chemometric modeling methods and innovative new techniques based on data mining methods. Its model building wizard allows you to build, evaluate and refine sophisticated models, quickly and reliably.
Analyze IQ Lab is used in commercial R&D, academic research labs and by many innovative solution providers.
In addition to standard chemometric techniques such as PCR, Analyze IQ Lab provides users with access to innovative new analysis techniques that have been designed for spectral analysis. Testing has shown that these proprietary methods are more accurate than standard techniques, particularly when analyzing complex spectra.
Analyze IQ Lab has an attractive GUI, can work with standard spectral data formats, and can be readily customised for user-specific data formats.
Key features of Analyze IQ Lab include:
- Innovative model-based approach yielding fast and accurate results
- Intuitive user interface, with step-by-step wizard
- A wide range of useful pre-processing options
- Works with standard spectral data formats, and can be customized for user-specific data formats
- Comprehensive graphics for visualizing effects of pre-processing and performance of models
With Analyze IQ Lab’s new model-driven paradigm for spectral analysis, you can:
- Analyze data using pre-built models
- Easily build new models customized for your data, using a step-by-step wizard
- Choose from quantitative and qualitative analysis methods, depending on what kinds of question you wish to answer
- Select from a wide range of model-building techniques, ranging from standard chemometric methods to innovative patent-protected techniques
- Evaluate, refine and improve your models before final deployment
- Plot your input data and visualize and export your results.